Thursday, February 4, 2010

86 Days remain

I'm told that as of today, all the starting materials have been collected, but that more may be introduced or deemed necessary as it progresses. Each individual participant is going to be responsible for this if and when it happens. Wondering how that will work.
The participants are soon to be briefed on the remaining details of the study. As soon as we all have everything, we'll be able to share some more with you. The other two test subjects have been added as contributors to the blog, and you'll hopefully start seeing some information from them as well.
Personally, I was quite excited about the whole thing, but starting to think now about what it may involve makes me a bit more anxious. I have my notions. Excited (but slightly nervous) to see how it goes. Once we actually have more information, we might have a little Q&A, but that probably won't be until we've started in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment